Gen: SOD

Buying the dips in shorter time frames will seems to work because it has worked for
investors on the broad market for the last few years...personally, I think this is one
of the flaws in the market psychology today and shortly someone will be left holding the
bag like E.F. Hutton in 1987.

Be that as it may, buying dips in individual stocks will work sometimes, and sometimes
it won't. For example...Don posted 3 trades that I know of, and made out on one of them.
It's just not always going to work just because your gut tells you it will.

Was it in 1992 when IBM declined from over $100 down to around $47? I'm sure there were
a ton of people that had a gut feel to go long that stock as it inched down towards
December 14th or so-----The day they came out with earnings, cut the dividend and the
stock fell 10 points on the open and rebounded less than a buck before it continued
down.

Anyway, sorry it's long-winded....buying dips in this environment gives me a chill.

--PJS