Stock of the Day et. al.

To all RealTraders:

As a stock daytrader, I have appreciated the insights and suggestions
made by Don and others on particular stocks of the day.  It's cool to
see how these ideas have been applied in real time, etc.

One thing that I'm curious to hear from other participants is whether
they continuously monitor this listserv group or if they read a group of
messages at the beginning or end of the day.

The reason I ask this is because it seems like 20 to 30% of the messages
I'm getting in my e-mail box are to the effect that "I'm going long
MSFT" or "I'm shorting INTC" - which may be great to know but since I
don't have access to my e-mail account during the trading day (I trade
out of an office without internet access), it may be more efficient to
provide a summary of all these trades at the end of the day along with
some description of the trading strategy used, a la a trading diary or
something.

I realize that this is a very self-centered observation, and I don't
mean to belittle the potential utility of these messages but it seems
like half the messages I received via RealTraders recently had very
little informational content in them.  They were either notices of what
people were trading or quick, glib remarks back and forth between a few
of the market participants.

Maybe a new listserv should be created for trading these realtime
trading recommendations where people who can use them profitably can
have access to them while people who can't use them don't have to sift
through 70-80 messages a day to get to the few messages that may be of
use to them.

I dunno - maybe we've gone over this territory before ... any comments?

Mike