Gen-Fight Night or is that Fright Nite!

Mr. Bando

Hmmm..  You seem pretty hard to please???  I am sorry, if my chats are
wasting your time!!!
I thought I could teach a few people something. There is something to be
learned here!

As for my trades, I always send a short note as soon as I get a
confirmation, but then people complain..So what are you going to do.

For ALL INTERESTED Traders..Paper Trading and the real thing are MUCH
different...

Why would somewhat want to make up a story when they taking losses and
making his mistakes...  Hmmm?
RTers
I just want to say like a lot of RTers the amount of mail you receive from
being on this list can be quite intimidating....people who just post trades
with no explanation to me are wasting my time (and dont worry I just delete
themso the time wasted is minimal). I mean who knows first of all when they
are buying them andat what price and in fact are they buying them at
all...but if that satisfies their ego so be it...unfortunately for us it
just
adds time to the sifting process of going thru the messages.