Enough is Enough (Rick)

Hi Traders

This is a post for educational purposes ONLY.

This is MY graphic view of what Rick Ratchford was trying to explain in one
of his previous posts about Hogs..  At least this is the way I see it.   I
am not trying to speak for Rick R. in any way, this is just the way I see
it.

I have been trading for a little over 12 years.   I am a student of Gann
and Fib.

The attached graph (gif) should be self explanatory.. I hope it is not too
busy.

This graph includes the following:  Stochastic very oversold, Fib Time
Day(89), Gann Double Bottom, Fib Retracement Levels (38%, 50% & 62%) with
the 62% being the Gann Profit Projection.  The other projections are self
explanatory.  Other indicators are Bollinger Bands and Bernstein 18 Day H/L
MA.

This setup may not work, but these are some of the reasons for taking a
TRADE when it sets up like so.

Hope this helps someone in the group, like some new people.  Maybe some
older traders like myself.

gif to follow.

Dave Breeze