Enough is Enough

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Eykyn <T-Bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 1997 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: FUTR GEN: RR/ TTC / FDATE

>Walt Downs is absolutely right to say: "You keep talking "time", but at
some
>point, that must also equate to money."

If he said the sky was purple, you'd agree.

>Announcing a TIME DATE is one thing, going on to show how it ought to be
>TRADED is what would really be worth hearing.

Guess I should call your trades in as well.

>If Rick responds, for the benefit of all, let us hope he doesn't feel it
>necessary to take the agressive and rude tone that was dished out to
Walt...

Not after all the nice things he was saying about my post? I could I do such
a thing?

>Bill Eykyn.
 (expecting someone else?)

These two wish to play games on and off the court, and I really tire of
this. I see Mr. Walt is now starting to post some articles with Title and
Authors name. Look familiar? I'm honored, even by a critic.

Anyway, since this has been a playground for these two, I'm just going to
let them play all they want. Have fun guys.

Those of you whom have shown me much support this last year, thank you. My
work was meant for you. I have to apologize now because I find posting here
is more work than necessary, and I will be taking a long leave from here.

Please don't send me mail saying 'don't give in to these guys', etc. Are you
kidding? The point is that I'm here voluntarily, and I leave the same way I
came.

This is not a permanent departure, but a break. It used to be fun here,
sharing my research and forecasts. But that fun has diminished severly due
to the hypocritical nature of these two individuals. Professionals?...right.
I'm convinced.

Since I am not paid to be here, why continue to tolerate this abuse?

So I'm taking my leave of posting to this list for an indefinite period of
time.

Thanks for listening and your support.

cheers!
:)
rick

  FutureSoft Publishing - Precision Trading
            http://FSoftPublishing.com