From:  zaz@xxxxxxxx[SMTP:zaz@xxxxxxxx]
Sent:  Wednesday, October 08, 1997 3:53 PM
To:  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  re:Dial Data

Ditto on Dial Data, I'm constantly reloading, I get alot of these
big spikes that are totally wrong and a couple of times when i
noticed
a dicrepency I checked others and found bad numbers also. I just
loaded
the VSE gold stocks into my program and now I'm getting this "TOO
MUCH
DATA REQUESTED" message so I have to do it in two halves. I'm getting
fed up, it's about 2000 securities, what gives with the limit?
Any comments on who is the best for "end-of-the-day" would be
appreciated, and I agree with Rick on customer service.