RE: Real Time Data

I use a satelite feed from DBC Signal and have found it to be very reliable.
The odd storm causes the odd failure, but the main thing is that the chaps and
chapesses in London really do their best to help.   Often any probs have to be
solved via the States, but they are quick to try and get it sorted out (like
all the bad ticks on the first three days of the DJ!!)

I have Dial Data via the internet for $30 a month, for EOD, but it is only to
give a general line on what's what.  I would never dream of trading a system
with it.  Actually, I would never dream of trading a system, period.  I also
use the internet for the odd option quotes to feed my hardly-ever-used Option
Pro  - which reminds me, I must get my gold calls on my 5-1 odds for the end
of the year...  (and not an A,B,C,D,E or F-date in sight!)

Anyone started trading the DJ yet.  Would be very interested to hear what
people think?

Bill