Re: GEN: boats

Cliff,

I've been a day trader for the last five years, so I do know what's
involved. I'm by no means a newbie. I'm not looking to cruise while I work
and I hate golf any way. My question was intended for the setup and not for
day trading advice. I was wondering if it's feasible to be offshore and
still be able to receive market info.

If you can, I'd like to know what sort of equipment is involved (satellite
dish, FM, cellular) and what worked best for you.

I'm not a "wannabe" in anyways so let's not go there.

Shay.