Re: Symbols new highs/new lows

To my knowledge BMI does not transmit new highs and lows.  The up down vol
symbols are :@NVA (up vol) , @NVD( down vol), @NVU (unchanged vol).  If
there are more people who would like to see BMI transmit new high/low data
I think it would not hurt for all of us to request them to start... they
might if the interest level is enough.

Also in the @NA , @ND, and @NU (adv, decl unchg issues) symbols , the vol
that is shown in each of those is the corresponding vol ( ie @NA vol is the
up vol).