GEN-data costs info

I would appreciate opinions on cost of downloading data..i was at an Omega
seminar this weekend and the host Omega rep seemed to think i was paying too
much on a monthly basis...i found this odd and thought i was getting a
standard rate.
Presently i am an end of day user receiving my data from Dial Data-they
provide me with data on futures, options, stocks, mutuals, indexes---the
stocks are all exchanges in Canada and major US ones..all for $70 per
month...is this about right or too high? or a steal which im sure it isnt?

please respond and let me know

thanks

Rick