What's the data for?

On the subject of what data provider can you trust to provide the
correct tick data, we use BMI cable and when we place intra day orders,
the prices seem to correspond with our broker's prices, who stays
on-line until we are filled, and quotes the prices as they change.
However, the prices that are provided from Omega's web site on intra
day, are different then what we received during the day. Not too
extreme, but enough to give different readings in our entry executions.
Thus, we would never be able to obtain correct results from system
testing using Omega's BMI numbers as compared to BMI's real time numers.
Regards,
jdfo