Gen: TS "5" File

After discovering that BMI intraday data could be pasted directly into Signal
data with no translations and no renaming of files, I wanted to pass along
one other feature of TS.  TS has 2 tick files and the second of these files
is designed for "the commonly used 5-10-15 etc min files".  This file is
vulnerable to corruption when compared to the Primary tick file.

SITUATION:  You lose power, paste new data and all files are updated EXCEPT
the files for 5-10-15-30-60 min charts.  ( You may have observed that the
complete data is there when you change from a 5 min file to a 4 min file but
when you go back to a 5 min chart, the data is missing.

SOLUTION: (1) Exit Charting and the Server. (2) Go to c:\omega\server\sig and
delete 2 files:  40SIG5.idx and 40Sig5.dat *** The important thing is the "5"
in the file name MUST be present otherwise you could lose ALL of your data.
 (3) Then, start the offline server and your Primary tick file will rebuild
your "5" file.  All of the data files will be accurate with no gaps.
Lynn
PS Thanks again to those who sent data to me.