Epstein

Allan...

I have a Futures Acct. w/ Ira Epstein and can tell you the following:

The ET is NOT YET OPERATING.....It was supposed to be up by Sept
97...But they claim outside providers are not yet providing...

As a note of interest...I have a phone ordering discount acct.  It costs
$20 a RT.  $10 on the MIDAM. $20 for options....

Their software and BBS Suck the big one......But, you can get by without
using their "Suckanalysis" software and "Craponosis" BBS.

Darrell