Re: Signal Intraday Data

In a message dated 97-10-01 02:54:08 EDT, MRLYNNG@xxxxxxx writes:

<< PS. Omega had a note to use the BMI data, since the Signal data was not
 available, but I don't see how this is possible since the symbols are
 different.  Am I right or can this really be done ? >>
Thanks to all of those who told me this could be done.  I tried it myself and
it worked.  I don't know why it worked but there must be some sort of
conversion program by Omega to allow it.  Anyway it is a nice piece of
information to know for the future -- in case you get a power failure or
interruption in your data.
Lynn