Re: DTN 8000 REAL TIME- EQUITIES

Jim Wells wrote:

> Is anyone presently using DTN 8000 with the Windows on Wall Street
> software?  If so would you care to comment on how you like it?  Does it
> have the variety of indicators that are available on Super Charts and
> can you use said indicators in intra-day trading?
>
> Thanks
> Jim
> Tampa

Jim,

I have a copy of the software.. they will mail it out for FREE,  the
manual is a bit skimpy.. does it export ascii??,  what does the special
programing language look like????  I just have to boot it up..

Right now I'm looking at a less expensive option that hold promise. Has
some bugs..  :(...

The DTN satellite transmitted quotes are very fast.  I was comparing
ticks in the OEX options with her quotes from TrackData.  They were just
the same. Last and the Bid/Ask changes were co-incident as far as I
could tell.  Thier maintaince fee if you pay a year in advance it about
90 buck + exchange fees.

Don
Don