Re: MKT - OEX pattern match and agressive Elliot

Matt Bowen wrote:
>  Hi Clyde,
> "In my opinion" I see  two things wrong with that chart:

> In order to find a pre-qualified wave 3 you need look at the Elliott
> Oscillator or (5/35 oscillator).

DET writes:
Matt could you give an example, for a 'real wave 3' and an example that
Clyde gave.
I am not sure what is being compared.  If its a strong wave three,then
are you saying that the peak of the 5/35 oscillator at the peak of wave
three is two times the inverse or negative trough of the previous wave
or the so called 2 wave?

 Measure the height of the oscillator in wave 3 (above
> the Zero line and then compare that number to the number the last move the oscillator
> had below the zero line. This one tool alone will throw out the subjectivity involved in Elliott.
>
> --
> Matt Bowen
> Sales/Support
> Trading Techniques, Inc.