Re: FUTR GEN: Rick's question on Live Cattle

Walt Downs wrote:

> Rick,
>
> I'm sorry, I think I answered the question you had on Cattle a little
> too quickly.
>
> Were we talking the Oct or Nov contract ?
>
> Are you also interested in what TGR has to say on Feeders?
>
> Anyone else out there with a market that hasn't been mentioned
> that they would like to see?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Walt Downs
> CIS Trading

Walt:

Thanks very much for a very informative strings of posts.  I haven't
picked up a paperback for years already; but reading your posts
concerning the makeups of the trading places are as good as reading a
highly entertaining paperback!  I trade with fibonacci and Elliott Wave
but I certainly would like you to keep us informed about your TREX
RATIOS and TGR trading methods (perhaps a little more in-depth
explainations of your methods in the near future?).  My analysis
concerning the USD IDX, JYEN, DMRK and BPD are in total agreement with
your forecasts.  I'm waiting for the DMRK to make a retracement to enter
long this week.  I certainly hope you are right on the British Pound
forecast.  I shorted the sterling last week at 1.6121 already :)  Take
Care.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong