Re: Gen: Stubbornness Or Ignorance?

>... someone replied and the someone just hit the reply button and added
"I
>agree". And the post becomes a mile long. If you think that there is
>an important part of the original mail that should be included in your
>reply, why can't you just cut and paste that part?

You're absolutely right.
Not long ago I posted something similar to your message (RE: one-liners).
The one-line messages stopped somewhat, but I don't think this is going
to be
eliminated. Some guys may even do it on purpose; how can you
control that?, RT moderators to the rescue ( again ), I hope?.

Regards.

Efrain R Portales
Fort Worth, TX
efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx