Re: FUTR GEN: CIS TREX ARTICLE 2

Rick wrote:

> Absolutely not. Fibbiganni (name changed for use on my new upcoming
> manual. COPYRIGHT!!!) is the use of dead points. And, it isn't 16 dead
> points either. Where do you get that info from?

<snip>

> But to classify the complete Fibbiganni trading method to be the use of
> static prices is showing limited knowledge on the subject.
>
> Just because we can SEE the available current res/sup prices ahead of
> time does not mean we have to concentrate on them. As explained above,
> it is just the dynamic price before us due on the time day.
>
> Dynamic resistance and support prices are NOT dead. They are NOT fixed.
> They change with time. That is what my TTC Formation calculator does.
>
> cheers * 1.618 dynamically!
> :)
> rick

Rick,

I don't think you give traders on this forum much credit for
intelligence. :)

I believe that I have adequately defined and described the differences
between the methodologies. Anyone making even a token attempt to
honestly evaluate the differences would have no problem.

You DO seem to be trying awfully hard to make your system look like
TREX. I think that's wise.

Is anyone else here having difficulties seeing the difference? If they
are, please speak up, and I will certainly make every attempt to
honestly answer your questions.

Rick,

You have something that works for you, and I am happy for you.

:)
Walt Downs
CIS Trading