> Attached  .gif  says that AVERAGE
> swing bottom would be Friday.
>
> Be sure to look hard at the prior
> swings in which the prices took the
> same trajectory as the current
> prices.
>
> We shall see!
>
> Clyde Lee

Aren't we a gathering of abstract techniques. We have Walt here with his
TREX rabbit program, Clyde with his 'learn to Swing' program, me with my
'on a blind' Fdate program, Norman with his 'War of the Worlds' program,
and a myriad of others.

Put them on canvas and we'd have some colors!

What would happen if all of us got together, formed a consortium like
Lotus and Microsoft, and came up with the ..."TINWICS" Program? Would it
take the markets by storm? Would the mystique of the 'Turtles' fade into
the sunset as we four march down the hallways of glory, dressed to kill,
Walt walking his duck behind us as we enter the TINWICS board room to be
greeted by cameras flashing and the applause of adoring fans world over?

Naw.

Each program has its strengths and its weaknesses. We each capitalize on
whatever those strengths are, and try to deal with the weaknesses using
other techniques.

If one of these techniques was strong in an area where the other was
weak, then you would really be getting somewhere. Where one or more of
these techniques agreed with each other via its strong suite would also
serve as confirmation. It is when two or more of these techniques may
possibly disagree is where the problem would arise. Which one do you
believe? Do you just let the trade go if they disagree? Well, chances
are that many opportunities would go by without taking action and this
is not a good thing.

So, we continue to do what we all do best, either teach, trade, analyze,
whatever. We watch the results of our peers, and we get excited when
they agree, write opposing (friendly) posts when they don't.

Personally, I just love the variety, and the idea of combining the best
of all worlds sounds intriguing, although most likely unrealistic.

cheers!
:)
rick

PS: Oh, the TINWICS program stands for, "There Is No Way It Could
Succeed". :)

PPS: Cylde, how can you read all those swings which fall right on top of
each other? Which one do you decide to watch?

--
FutureSoft Publishing - The Trading Calculators (TTC)
Market Forecast Of The Week - >>>>> http://FSoftPublishing.com <<<<<