Seattle Calling (The Simple but Successful Trader)

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Seattle Calling (The Simple but Successful Trader)
  • From: "Don Green" <reen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:54:52 -0700 (PDT)

 Can some of the technicians please comment on the programs they are
using...  I have seen some gif charts with 20 or 30 lines drawn...   I
understand trendlines and head and shoulders buty some seems almost bizarre?

No disreect intended...

I often feel that too much data just blurs your perspective.. That is why, I
stated I am sometimes overwhelmed with the resources on the net...  I have
spent DAYS.. just visiting. various sites and not really understanding the
overall content.

The Tech Analyst on CNBC does a pretty good job in keeping it all simple for
me (stupid)....

I often think there is a contest to see who can get more comlpicated intheir
plotting...   Just a few lines can say alot...

Regards

"The Simple but Successful Trader"
Don Green