Don :

I saw Larry at Futures '97 East in January and I have read both his
books. They are excellent in terms of theoretical information as well
as some "hands on " trading systems. I also subscribed to his Options
Strategist newsletter for 3 months. I was a little disappointed with his
track record of his recommenendations ( yearly return of 13% to 18 %_)on
hedge strategies. Looks even lower on future's trades. Maybe I was
reading the info wrong. I did call his service to get actual % winners ,
etc, but I did not get a response. Perhaps his service is to augment
one's trading decisions only. Again, I don't know if his actual trading
recomendations are as good as his excelent theoretical information.

Marcelo