(Fwd) FUTR - Advice please on Internet brokerages

I recently received e-mail from an Internet brokerage:
XPRESSTRADERS.COM

I'd appreciate any comments from RTs on their experience with

1. 	Internet brokerages in general
Ross
kovacsrr@xxxxxxx

Ross.

I use Ceres at:
http://www.ceres.com
I find their service adequate.  Their commissions are 18 bucks per
side for stocks. The commissions are the real draw.  The internet
site seems to be getting a little slow, though.  Takes some time to
get the screens back. All in all it is a good deal.  I enter my
trades at night. I use limit orders day only, at support price. When
hit, they send me a e-mail of confirmation. The next night after I
was hit, I enter another order to sell at resistance. This order is
good till canceled.  It usually takes a few days. Lots of times I buy
at the bottom tick of a move. Their service is suprsingly good for
this circumstance. It is hard sometimes to get filled that close to
the bone. That is why I only trade NYSE stocks.  Nasdaq stocks
sometimes will pass through my fill price with no fill. There must be
a lot of crooks over there. NYSE stocks cant pass through a price
without filling everyone.  Although ocasionaly I don't get a full
order.  Bottom lineis that I have made some good bucks there and plan
on staying for a while.
bob