Re: GEN Safety in the market

Bruce,

If you are new to trading, then the 'smarter starter pack' will teach you
the basics of trading and trend following. My introduction to trading and
technical analysis was through this course and I think it gave me a good
introduction, although its not cheap.

His methods are based on what he calls abc trading (a, b and c are the
waves). He uses swing charts to determine the trend of the market. It is
based largely on Gann, but also uses some of the theory of elliot waves. It
will teach you to always use stop losses and were to place them. The
material is very simple and would not be very useful for an experienced trader.

Once you buy the 'starter pack', there are several other things he will try
to sell you also. These are much more expensive (Thoudands$$ for his video
series). I have not purchased these, but I think they are more indepth and
have a lot on gann timing.

Regards,

Simon Trevor