HOTTRACK options..

i'd appreciate hearing from anyone familiar with options investment co.
an option advisory service. they post an impressive 9288% return for
last 73
months
it equals about 125% return per month. and 3835% in last 29 months for
dicretionary account ( also about 125% per month). there web page is
http://users.aol.com/oexz
thanks ismail. ps you guys have been most helpful
----
If you look at their hotline track record.. they have some strange
trades. For example, they have a trade listed as a Jul 910 call, July 07
purchase, selling on the 8th where they made 51 percent. My OEX chart
for July 7th shows a peak at about 11 oclock and straight down from
there.. On the 8th the whole day was below the high on the 7th. I would
like to know how they made money on buying calls.

There were a few other listings like that as well.

troy