Re: options oex/sp100 advisory

Why in the WORLD would someone sell AT ANY PRICE a system, service,
methodology, that has in real time, using real money, in an actual account,
returned 125% per month for 73 months?

This is beyond absurdity. But you know what, I'll bet people actually buy
into it!!

A calculator and a small amount of common sense will tell anyone all they
need to know.

This was a particularly weak effort.

Tom Alexander