Bad Practice

Hi,

When copying all of a long email before replying, you are representing
yourself badly in several ways:

   - you are saying you cannot see the wood for the trees,

   - you are saying that you are too lazy to copy the key points to which
                  your comments relate,

   - you are not considering the time of all the others who have to wade
       through the repeated post (sometimes for the third time),

   - you are losing the interest of your potential audience,

   - you are saying that your time is more important than the wasted
       download time of many colleagues.

I am sure that this was not your intention - but it is the effect.

If like me you enjoy the occasional pearls in this email server....

Regards, Ric.