Re: GEN: 8/28/97 EP Date

In a message dated 97-08-28 19:36:50 EDT, EKtwo@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I want to remind RT members and NP users that NP has 8/28/97 as a turn
date.>>

I wouldn't begin to consider my abilities on a par with the staff of Nature's
Pulse, but I would like to remind those that recall an analysis of GE I
posted to this forum prior to receiving any newsletter from Kasanjian
Research.

The "EP" dates for GE were very similar to those mentioned by Eddie, being
8/8, 8/27, 9/8, and 9/26.  Yesterday was 8/27 and despite the general market
finishing lower, GE was up 1/16th today.  I won't mention the TRIN that
screamed into oversold today for the Dow.  We may indeed turn here.

If anyone is still following along with the recent Elliott Wave charts
uploaded here, very little has changed in my view.  8/7 to 8/18 is wave A,
and everything since is a wave B.  This wave B breaks down with "a" of B
being 8/18 to 8/21.  Everything after 8/21 is wave "b" of the B wave.  I have
to assume we're still waiting for "b" of B to finish.  When it does, I would
expect "c" of B to move us to the upside.  We could match the length of "a"
of B, or some fibonacci variable of this wave. It is virtually impossible to
know where "c" of B will end, before the inevitable C wave starts that will
"perhaps" test some lows.

Peter