Re: GEN: AMOSS INTRA DAY SIGNAL

Ronald McEwan wrote:

> For the record:
>
> I received an intra day buy signal on the AMOSS this morning and started
> a position of long OEX Sep 915 Calls. As my signals confirm this move I
> will add to my position. If there is no confirmation I will liquidate.
>
> Good Luck
> Ron McEwan

Hi Guys,

I too had a signal at the close yesterday and intraday this morning to
buy OEX calls; it happpens I bought the 920's today and the 940's
yesterday.  I had big drawdown today as I held my positions. The problem
with this price action is that these end of session rallies lately erase
some of the day's earlier losses but there they are not strong enough to
move the indexes up on the daily charts.  I suspect the large houses are
orchestrating this action but for me to understand what this will mean
to the market on the daily charts I first need to better understand what
they are doing and why. The tech downgrades earlier actually suggest to
me that the houses may be low on inventory.  What are your opinions? Why
don't these rallies follow through?

Best wishes,

James