OEX Put and Call Volume Data

I've spent some time testing the OEX Put to Call Volume Ratio system
originally posted by Kurt Kallaus on this forum a while back.  I only
have a couple of months of data, but I have to admit, the results look
very interesting.  I have a couple of ideas on how to improve it using
some of the VIX and MVI concepts that BobR has posted about quite
frequently.

Would anyone on this forum happen to have a way of helping me acquire
the OEX put and call volume data?  I'm looking to get it for as far back
as possible. I noticed that one can get some of it from the CBOE web
site, but it only goes back a few years, and the amount of time that it
would take to piece it together from the site is prohibitive.

I've contacted CBOE Data Sales, but they claim that the only way that I
can get it is to buy some VERY big data packages and spend far more than
I really want to.

Is there any way that anybody can help me out here? Any suggestions
would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Bob Hunt