GEN: 8/28/97 EP Date

I want to remind RT members and NP users that NP has 8/28/97 as a turn date.
Given the current volatility of the market for the past several weeks, the
111 decline at 9:47 PST means nothing in the bigger context. Thus, I am not
talking about what is happening right now. Rather--what will happen over the
next several days and possibly weeks.

Forgive me, I hate posting dates like this on the very date itself, but I had
posted the following to RT yesterday from an address I forgot was no longer
subscribed to RealTraders.  Also, this along with the turn date 8/7/97, was
published in PulseRate (the newsletter for Nature's Pulse users) in late
July. NP users on RT can vouch for me.

Anyway. . .
Eddie Kwong