Re: Sv: fut:Novy Beans

Stig Olausson wrote:

> Rick,
>
> I can give you MY reasons for entering on the 20th, it might be what you
> call fungalmental reasons (whatever that means):
> Jean Long in her "Basic Astrotech" describes two situations that I found
> applicable to Soybeans around Aug 18.
> 1. Soybeans seems to react to the movement of Mercury (Oh no here he goes
> again....)
> especially when Mercury goes retrograde Beans have a tendency to change
> trend.
> Mercury went retrograde on the 17th
> 2. Beans have a tendency to change trend when Mercury pass 0 and 15 degree
> in each sign.
> that happened on Aug 15.
> 3 Grains seems to react to Full and New Moons. Full Moon on the 18th
> Norman Winsky has a deeper discussion in the August issue of his
> Astro-Trend (which also helped me make a decision).
> 4 Using Nature's Pulse you find that the bottom on July 7 is harmonically
> (PHI) connected with almost ALL major bottoms since 1972 classifying it as
> a Major bottom. Hence the direction should be UP.
>
> Then we were ready to watch the action:
> On Aug 18 Beans completed what looked like wave 5 of a 5 wave decline from
> the top 8/4.
> The low of the day (604) was the third hit to the rising (supporting) trend
> line from 07/07.
> It was also a 78.6% (=603.3) (Square Root Phi) retracement of the rise from
> Jul 27.
> It was also a reversal day (opened lower than the day before with a new
> low, but closed up for the day).
> In other words - This could be the Day - and you could have entered an
> order for the next day with a stop just below the low of the 18th.
> I am a little slow so I watched the 19th as well, which was a gap up day -
> to me confirming CIT. Entered a buy order the next day before the opening
> presuming a strong market.
> However I got LUCKY, beans pulled back to close the gap and I got my option
>  cheaper than I had expected.
>
> And now Rick, what I have presumed, is that the uptrend should continue at
> least to Sep 9 when Mercury goes direct again(see below though).
> BUT taking into consideration that Beans tend to change trend at 15 degrees
> into a sign and that we are retrograde from Aug 17, we find that mercury
> passes 15 degree AGAIN on Aug 23 (Sat). One day after we chaged trend again
> (and that's where you got stopped out - perhaps you should watch those
> stars anyway?).
>
> So why did we change trend again today?
> I don't have a clue.
> But the trend line looks strong and also check the potential H&S pattern
> from 07/07.
>
> With regard to Sep 9 (Merc direct) we should also monitor Sep 1st with a
> New Moon and solar Eclipse.
> Also an astro index of 13 (the highest of the year!! (SuperTrader's
> Almanac))
> Change in trend (85%) or Acceleration (15%)????
> [...]

I don't know about everyone else, but this sure is complicated stuff.
How do you keep track of where each planet is at anytime and what it
refers to or causes to react? Seems like a lot of homework. If it gets
into the Zodiac with Pieces and Libra and all that, forget I asked,
okay?

With just a simple Fdate, we entered the bottom of Nov Beans this week.
My vacation is now paid for as was planned last weekend and mentioned.
Thank you Soybeans. Thank you Corn. Thanks Fda....

Anyway, we will be looking for the next FDate to tell us when to expect
another turn. I'm sure it will coincide with some planet making a turn
next to some other star. I'm amazed of all the stuff you guys can keep
in your head. Dummies like me would be hard pressed to understand it in
time. I read a book by Jensen (I think that is the name) on Astro
trading. But he went over my head. Once he got into the Zodiac though,
out into the trash. That stuff freaks me out.

Anyway, good work and hope you all entered this trade.

cheers!
:)
rick

--