Gif files

This may be the easiest way to answer several questions regarding a Nature's
Pulse "Gif file".

I'm sure there are dozens of ways to do this, and everyone has different
equipment and "speed" capabilities, but here what I do.

I'm running the Dos version of Nature's Pulse while Windows 3.1 is operating
(Nature's Pulse is started from an icon).  When I get the screen the way I
want, I press the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard.  This puts the
"screen shot" on the "clipboard".  Another way of saying this is, the "screen
shot" you like is then put into the "paste" mode.

I then start my paint program, (Paint Shop Pro ver. 3.11, a shareware program
available on most bulletin boards) and "paste" the image into the program.  I
can then add trendlines, write on the graph, or do whatever I want with it.

Like most thing, once you've done it a few times, the whole process takes
very little time.

Hope this helps.

Peter