Re: GEN - OEX option data -Reply

At 03:04 PM 8/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve Briese of "Bullish Review" has made the following evaluation of
>the bond market based on the latest commitment of traders report :
>
>"The bond market has pending disaster written all over it...Those who
>missed the initial plunge have not missed the the big move yet."
>
>Any comments from sym / Elliott wavers, OEX mavens etc. ???

Funny you should ask. I would say the long bond is in big trouble as by my
view it is in the beginning of a wave 3 decline. Nature's Pulse issued a
change in trend three days before the  BIG reversla on 8/1 and has just
issued another signal that started on 8/20. I would refer to 8/1 as start of
wave 1 and 8/20 as the start of wave 3.

Of course this implies an equally disturbing (from bulls perspective )
scenario for the equities markets.

Stuart