GEN - Lost Data, Need assistance

Realtraders,
  Guess what...Last Friday my DBC signal server went down for the whole day
(and part of today), thus I lost my intraday data for a bunch of the market
that I follow.  I could really use someone's assistance in getting that
info so that I can update some of my more actively followed charts.  For
those interested in helping, here is what I have and what I need:

 My Data format is Metastock but will be will to accept non-ms formats
providing I can convert them, the next best choice is ascii.

 The markets that I am looking for:

SP U7 = 15 minute
SP Z7 = 15 minute
S&P 500 Cash (IN XO) = 60 min
Dow ($DJ)       = 60 min
30 yr-bd yld ($TYX) = 10 min
XAU ($XAU)  =  60 min

If you also have the following, it would be greatly appreciated:
Gold, Oct and Dec '97 (GC V7 and GC Z7) = 30 min.
Silver Sept and Dec '97 (SI U7 and SI Z7) = 30 min
Russel 2000 (IU XO) = 30 min
Mid Cap 400 (ID XO) = 30 min

Thank you,
John Boggio