Re: MKT VOLATILITY THE TRUE MEANING

The Doctor is a good guy and I appologize if I offended him with my
comments.  Rather than carry the debate on any further here is one last
chart that says the true meaning lies in a synchronized tape where symmetry
prevails.  Whether it is on a one minute basis or annual basis it is the
same truth.  Looking forward to his appearance on TV.

BobR

At 10:59 PM 8/23/97 -0500, THE DOCTOR wrote:
>In the continuing saga of volatility you'll note it was mentioned in the
>opening commentary Friday on Wall Street week.
>
>I've been invited to discuss the topic on CNBC the week of Labor Day.
>I'll post a day and time if I can schedule an appearance.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\TapeReading.gif"