Re: MKT VOLATILITY THE TRUE MEANING

Keep going Doc, you are now speaking our language and have piqued my
interest at least.  If we can get you off the cboe acadamia trail on to the
trading floor with some real nuts and bolts trading techniques something
will have been accomplished.  This last post of yours is a good start.  I
have always felt the cboe option seminars to the public were OK on the
basics but lacked the real meat of what it took to use them...some kind of
timing and valuation techniques.  If it is contractually possible for you
to speak representing yourself rather than the CBOE I bet you could share
some useful insights.

BobR