MKT Dow

Hi Folks

Here's a quick and dirty graph of the Dow.  Notice the .618 retracement of
both drop from 8/7, and the rise to 8/21 opening high.  At the moment we're
holding above the .618 pullback from the early week rise.  I couldn't
remember if many of you put much stock in Fibonacci, but it does represent
resistance.  It may only be short term, but if you have other indicators
suggesting a bottom, here's another clue.

Peter

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DOW8_22.gif"