Re: Fw: Direction and low today for OEX 100:

Mr. Murrey,

>tmurrey wrote:
>
> Please grade my daily prediction and tell me if
> I was close to this market's Harmonic Rhythm.
> thanks, THMurrey

(Ok, you asked to be graded.)

I'm sorry, but did I miss this post?

> > This morning at 8:33 a.m. I E Mailed my Master Level
> > Students to "short this market below 914.06 and then to
> > expect this market to not want to move higher but to go
> > back down and test 906.25 (which it did and reversed
> >  back up for one hour this morning) and I said if this
> > market couldn't hold it (906.25) it would fall all the way
> > back down to 898.37 (it closed at 899.30)

How can I grade this when it wasn't sent to me prior to the fact.

If you want a grade... ask the 'Master Students' you mentioned to grade
you.  DID they trade this?  Did they 'Time' their trades correctly?
Are they willing to post their VERIFIABLE results to this forum?  In
fact... where are they?

All I have is an e-mail of what you 'said' you sent at 8:33am ....to
people I don't even know.

Which brings me to someting that is nawing at me....
you said:

"> I use pre set lines set one year in advance and I use no
> past history to produce correct price levels of s/p."

Why send the prediction out at 8:33 in the morning... why not set it up
at least a day or so before?... You know, give people a chance to
prepare and anticipate the trade?

My intention with this post is not to offend you, THMurrey, or any one
else for that matter.  I honestly don't know what to do with this
request to 'grade'.

May I respectively suggest Mr Murrey, that if you want anyone on this
forum to 'grade' your results, post what you want graded prior to the
fact.

I wouldn't worry about people using your 'knowledge base' without
compensating you for it.  Believe me, most people wouldn't trade off a
post without FIRST seeing a track record and THEN trying to understand
how the system works.  This is how a client base is built... It starts
by developing and building TRUST in the teacher.

Begin to build that trust and you will have more people at your door
than you can handle.

THE GREATEST WISDOM ON THE PLANET IS OWNED BY A PERSON WHO HAS COMMON
SENSE AND THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE HIS/HER TEACHERS WISELY.
(IQs aside)

Believe me if it took me standing on my head while I talked to my broker
to make this business successful, I'd do it.  This is to say that I have
an open mind. I have it because I choose to have it.  But there is a BIG
difference between having an open mind and following someone blindly.

Respectfully put, please give us something that we CAN grade... things
will follow from that.

Thanks for your time,

Ryan Garrett
telerate@xxxxxxxxxx