GEN: Physical commodities v futures contracts

RT'ers

Wonder if anyone in the group is trading physical commodities? Any comments
on this type of trading would be welcome. Presumably the risk is somewhat
lower than with the futures contracts (downside limited as I presume the
physical will have some value at the end of the trade) but what about the
rewards?

Not aware that this has been discussed earlier, but if so please excuse my
post and please point me to a source of any such discussion.

Cheers

Max