Re: Walter's book

Depends if you're really into cycles, especially if you use CycleTrader
software. When oscillator(s) are appropriately combined w/ a given mkt's
correctly calculated cycle, you get high probability trades. This became
the core of Bressert's software & trading philosophy for picking
tops/bottoms (or @ least getting closer than most). His software, manual &
video (not to mention seminar) will equip you to trdae, but if you want to
"get under the hood" this book is essential.

Michael Guess