ADMIN

RealTraders:

There are some people we allow on RealTraders because they are their own
worst enemy. They are an open laboratory for the rest of us to look at--both
in order to learn more about what we do not want to become--as well as for
amusment.

So if there are people on RealTraders you don't happen to like, this is a way
to appeciate the service they perform for the rest of us.

Eddie Kwong

http://www.RealTraders.com
RealTraders customer service: RealTraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator: John Boggio   Exec. Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxxxx         eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack