Re: FUTR GEN: Murray and Muray Math

Re Walt Downs comments:  SImply I agree.

Since indeed there are newbies on this list, I can't help adding a couple of
comments here.  All newcomers should be aware that there are a lot of folks
out there selling "Stuff".  Some of it is good, some of it is bad and some of
its downright terrible.  A question that should always ask and I can't help
wonder, is if a vendor has a great system, why would be bother wasting his
time scrapping on a list like this.  I'd be trading the doggone thing.  It
makes me wonder.

For me I've developed the rule that if I can't demo it to some extent I
simply won't buy it.  Wouldn't drive a car without that option, certainly
wouldn't buy a house without walking thru it and having it inspected  why
should some software vendors product be different.  I can hear all the
vendors getting their rationales ready now.  Great.  I simply won't buy
without try.   I suggest this approach.  My experience is you aren't going to
miss much worthwhile.

                           Pete