Re: Fw: Murrey Math Access Free to all Metastock users:

tmurrey wrote:

> ----------
> > From: tmurrey <tmurrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Murrey Math Access Free to all Metastock users:
> > Date: Sunday, August 17, 1997 1:19 PM
> >
> > I have made enough for this year, so I shall give every metastock user
> > "free access" to my backroom charts daily updates by just typing
> >
> > www.murreymathtrading.com/secure/ and on the 1st line insert
> > JDJ (CAPS) and then insert 204107 on the 2nd line.
> >
> > If you have a child from the 6 th grade on up to college age,
> > who wants to learn my trading system, I shall be happy to
> > teach them (thru daily E Mail updates) if they just do three
> > simple things: 1) send me proof of their current schooling,
> > 2) send me their E Mail address, and 3) $ 20.00 to get them
> > into my data bank of students.

NW: Why have a minimum of the sixth grade? My son, when he was 4 1/2
years old, showed he could trade with the pros. I showed him the page of
futures charts from Investors Business Daily and ask him to tell me
whether these markets were going up, down, sideways, or he didn't know.
He had an opinion on 16 markets. Based on a Lunation cycle, we cashed
out after about 10 days. He had 10 out of 16 winning trades, a 2.4 to 1
win to loss ratio and about $7,400 in profits.

> > I plan to have 144 students who can predict all markets better
> > than their parents in just 20 trading days.
> >
> > Please send a school picture and a copy of your school I.D. and
> > and the name of all of your teachers and mail them to:
> >
> > Murrey Math Marketing co.
> > P.O. Box 158946
> > Nashville, TN. 37215
> >
> > I don't mind giving it away free to young adults who aren't brain
> > washed like their parents who give Ford Motor Company $ 10,000.
> >
> > profit per new Cherokee coming off its assembly line and you turn
> > around and want every "guru" to teach you for "free" what your
> > children already know (and I'll prove it to the world very soon).

NW: Oh my gosh, Murrey Mathman and I agree on something. Is the world
coming to an end?

> > Some of you hate me,
> >  but I have the greatest trading system in the past 100 years
> >  of organized trading systems.

NW: Whew! We didn't agree for long. I feel better now. Armegeddon has
possibly been delayed. Just when you think he is making sense, you can
count on good ol' Murrey to come up with something totally outrageous.
BTW Murrey, I am still waiting to see your real time independently
monitored track record. Should be no problem for someone with the
greatest trading system of the last 100 years. Do you know Phil Rendhel?
He used to post here some fantastic trading results. I wonder which of
you has more money now. I imagine it won't be long before you will be
buying out Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, or maybe even Phil Rendhel?

> > My fourth article in a row has just been published in Trader's World
> > Trading Magazine (along with Mr. Robert Minor and five other geniuses
> >
> > with ver high I.Q.'s who are willing to help others "see" what they
> should
> > already know) from the amount of time you all spend every night down

NW: I have known "geniuses" and few of them go around claiming to be
geniuses. My uncle was THE "genius" behind NASA responsible for getting
the USA to the Moon, but to him it was just a job. I can't imagine him
ever saying anything close to making the kind of claims you do. Yet,
he is probably a genius and a definetly national hero, but he would
deny these credits if you ask him.

> > Gann Trader 2.1 Software is advertising free information and a demo disk
> > about Murrey Math in the latest article in Trader's World magazine.
> >
> > You should contact them at gann@xxxxxxxx about seeing my genius
> > set to his great software package based on pure gann techniques.

NW: "Pure Gann Techniques"? Does this mean you are using Astrology now?
Gann's partner told me that Gann was primarily Astrological and I have
the proof to this. If you are doing "Pure Gann" You must be mostly
Astrological. Is this a new addition to your methods? When we last
corresponded I got the impression that you did not use Astrology.
Perhaps this was wrong? And how is your Mayan trading system doing?

> > There shall be a "chat room" available "free" for everyone interested
> this
> > Wednesday night by going to www.tradersworld.com and look over to the
> > right side of the front page and click on "chat" and follow the
> > instructions.
> >
> > Other web pages are now using Murrey Math charts in their web sites to
> >  help you make for profits for your families easier.
> >
> > (maybe Metastock will put Murrey Math Lines in their next version of
> their
> > software)  it would take about 1 hour to do it and all markets are
> already
> > going to my lines anyway, so it would just make it a lot easier on
> everyone
> > if all trading systems would just insert my lines into their programs).
> >
> > W.D. Gann never gave anyone anything "free" except a great smile !

NW: I would love to see Gann's smile. In all the pictures I have ever
seen of the old guy he had a very sour look on his face. He looked like
he was void of a sense of humor or smile.

> > thanks, THMurrey

NW: My pleasure.

Regards,

Norman