Re: MKT - Elliott follow up

Hi Peter,

Your Elliott count and and assessment looks good to me. Breadth was
extemely negative on Friday, with a net negative 2226 issues. This is
typical third wave type of momentum. Readings in this area over the last
couple of years have been within a percent or two of important lows. We may
start lower early Monday to complete a third down and then begin a strong
rally to begin a fourth.

Also, I believe we are in the area John Boggio has targeted for the end of
a symmetrical wave pattern in his work.

Regards,

Tom Alexander