Re: MKT - Symmetry Analysis 8/15/97

Gerry and RT'ers
At 10:15 PM 8/15/97 -0400, JER3CUBE@xxxxxxx wrote: >Question: when you speak of Symmety...are you referring to work done >one by Michael Gur Dillon who has something called Symmetry Wave? >I see where he is the featured speaker at an up-comming TAG >Seminar sponcered by Dow Jones/Telerate....504-592-4550 in >Los Vegus come Oct 17-19
Answer: Yes I am speaking of Gur's work. I first met Gur either 2 or 3 years ago at the Tag conference (I think it was his first conference with Tag...he was a late fill-in due to another speakers cancellation). Upon hearing his 2 hour seminar, I became more interested in the symmetry of the markets, specifically measuring past magnitude declines with future declines. And yes he is scheduled to speak at this years TAG conference.
> >I have never attended one of these meeting which usually has some >thirty speakers....but if anyone one does, it might be interesting to >get their report. > Answer: I highly recommend this conference, I have attended for the last 5-6 years. Unfortunately I will not be going this year.
> >Anyway, I have purchased some of Michael's materials and have >found them helpful in expanding my understanding of what I need >to know as a trader. > Continue the pursuit, I think you may find it very interesting. I know I have!!!
Good luck
John Boggio PS If you check out my website, you will find an overview and my past commentary with regards to symmetry wave analysis.

For recent commentary and more informations regarding SymWave, please go to:
Commentary: http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/disc7_toc.htm Info regarding SymWave: http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/boggiobio.htm

Thank you.