fut:Great Call

Greetings RT'ers.

Since no one has done so as far as I've been able to tell, I just wanted
to say GREAT CALL to Norman Winski on the the Sept. T Bonds.

His 8/13 planetary date hit the exact low.

My Fdate for that week was a day early and the 8/5 that was originally
posted last June for this market only marked a temporary bottom that
shot up the next couple of days, hit resistance and came back down thru
that low.

By all fairness, the 8/13 was by far the best call in my opinion.

Good one Normie. ;)

cheers!
:)
rick