Realtime Data Feeds

There has been alot of questions regarding data feeds in this discussion
group lately.
I just want to let everyone know about the company I chose to provide my data
feed. The company is Market Information Systems, Inc. and their phone number
is 800-783-0335. Ask for Joe Stieb.
They are a BMI reseller. They are rare, (resellers for BMI) and have a
contract locked in from years ago. The service is identical and comes right
from BMI, except for less money per month. The difference is this:
     1. They don't charge you a monthly equipment rental fee.
     2. They have monthly or annual contracts.
     3. They still provide you with the cable box or satelleite dish and
receiver.

The savings for me is about $50.00 a month. That's $600.00 a year. Pretty
significant I would say. Anyways I hope some of you find this information
useful.

Your fellow trader