Re: live data feed

BMI seems to be the feed of choice. I had it for a year and it was reliable
and never varied from actual floor values.

But a warning. First, they give you a 30 day trial - not a 30 day free
trial. The first 30 days is only free if you decide not to keep it. Second,
they make you sign a 1 year contract and will not let you out of it (at
least they wouldn't let me out of it). In fact, they wouldn't let me change
the service in such a way to make a lower monthly payment than the original
requested service. I find such practices legal, but hardly consumer
friendly. In my case, a partner pulled out of our trading group, and we had
to suspend trading for 6 months. At any rate, I hope they fail miserably in
the future. You might consider DTN or Track Online, or SP Comstock, but I
have no experience with these. Signal is owned by DBC (as is BMI), so I
suspect the same problems with them.

At 10:22 AM 8/14/97 -0500, Dennis L. Elie wrote:

>Greetings:
>
>Can anyone recommend any companies providing live data feed?
>Any help would greatly be appreciated
>
>Regards
>Dennis L.Elie

Lawrence E. Lewis
Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Chronology Corporation
EMAIL:lel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx TEL:425-869-4227 x122