GEN: Historical Continuous Contract Data & End of Day Futures Data

I would appreciate any recommendations for sources of historical continuous
contract data.  I wish to develop a data base for back testing.

Also I am interested ins suggestions for sources of end of day futures data.
 I am specifically interested in the currency markets and also the US Dollar
index.  I think the data should include the evenings, not strictly the day
session--not sure, as I've not traded the currencies but think it is
important to get both day and evenings.

Thank you for your assistance.